2-6 Wizards (31-22) at 76ers (25-25)
TV: 8pm NBC Sports Washington+
Last game for Washington: 111-102 at Indiana
- Bradley Beal-21 points, 3 assists
- Kelly Oubre Jr.-15 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists
- Otto Porter Jr.-13 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds
Last game for Philadelphia: 100-92 at Indiana
- Joel Embiid-24 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists
- Dario Saric-16 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists
- Robert Covington-12 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists
Projected Washington starters: Morris PF, Satoransky SF, Porter Jr. SF, Gortat C, Beal SG
Projected Philadelphia starters: Saric PF, Covington SF, Embiid C, Simmons PG, Redick SG
Washington preview-Eight players scored in double figures in the victory over the Indiana, in which the team shot nearly 55 percent from the field, and dished out over 25 assists for the sixth consecutive game. The Wizards have won five games in a row, and all of those are without John Wall. The Wizards will head back home after a three game road trip. Washington has split the season so far against the 76ers.
Philadelphia preview-The 76ers have lost four of its past five games, and are coming off a bad loss to the Pacers, in which they shot 38 percent from the field, and from the starting five an even worse 36 percent. In the two games this year, Embiid is averaging nearly 22 points a game, while Simmons is averaging nearly 25 points a game.