Top Five Raven Players to Watch for in Baltimore Ravens Vs Los Angeles Rams
1. Hayden Hurst. Hurst has been reportedly been tearing up the Rams in the joint practices between the Ravens and the Rams. Hurst scored a touchdown in the Hall of Fame game against the Bears and is working hard to be the Ravens number one Tight end.
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) August 7, 2018
2. Lamar Jackson. After getting his feet wet in the NFL in the Hall of Fame game Lamar is looking to bounce back after an average performance. Jackson went 4/10 with 25 rushing yards hopes to live up to his hype tonight against the Rams.
3. Gus Edwards. Edwards an undrafted free agent from Rutgers lead the Ravens in rushing and receiving yards in the Hall of Fame game and is fighting for a roster spot on the team. After rushing for 35 yards on 10 carries the Ravens might give him the ball some more to see what potential he has.
4. Kamalei Correa. Correa was clearly the defensive player of the game in the Hall of Fame game and showed Ravens why they drafted him in the second round draft choice three years ago. After coming off a six tackles and two sack night Correa should bring that same intensity tonight competing for a starting spot week one.
5. Chuck Clark. With absence of Tony Jefferson in training camp Chuck Clark has every opportunity to prove himself. Clark had an interception in the Hall of Fame Clark wants to prove he can be an NFL starting safety. Clark was a sixth round pick last season from Virginia Tech and was a stand out player could be a late round gem.