One perfect team, two win less teams, how did the rest of week five finish in MSB Fantasy
Week five in the NFL is complete meaning your week five in Fantasy Football is complete. The NFL has made it’s way through a roller coaster ride of upsets and stars being born. The Maryland Sports Bloggers battled it out in five more match ups in their ten team half point ppr league. The craziness and trash talk has continued in the fantasy league. Here is how the fifth week ended on the score sheets, along with the week six schedule.
- Matt Bachota (5-0) took on Chris Cleveland (4-1) in a battle of the last two undefeated teams in the MSB league. Matt, got a large push for points on Sunday while three quarters of Chris’s team played on Monday Night Football. An Injury to Adrian Peterson, Mark Ingram returning, and Micheal Thomas hurt the production from Chris’s team that is full of Saints. Pat Mahomes did his thing again but it was Odell Beckham Jr who led the way in points between these two teams. Drew Brees wasn’t just the leading scorer for Chris’s team but broke the record for most passing yards in a career.
- Wes Hoffmaster (2-3) took on Alex Benda (3-2) and Benda got back on the winning track 136.2-95.8
- David Edinger (0-5) took on (3-2) Vasilios Nikolaou in a battle of teams at polar opposite directions this season. Vas pushed David to 0-5. Vas rode a one week run with James Conner, before the trade announced from last week went through on Tuesday to Josh. Can David get his first win of the season this week?
- The youngster Josh took down Sam Smith to end his two game losing streak. Sam Smith has had a rash of injuries and issues to deal with this season leaving him at 0-5. The final score was 133.3-75.8
- Chanan Rothenberg (2-3) took on Jeremy Train (4-1) in a 5 point game! This may have been the best game of the season besides the battle of 4-0’s. Jeremy took down Chanan 117.8-112.9.
Here’s a look at week fives schedule for the Maryland Sports Blog Fantasy Football League
Matt Bachota (5-0) takes on Chanan Rothenberg (2-3) . Will Chanan get back to .500 or will Matt go to 6-0?
Wes Hoffmaster (2-3) takes on Sam Smith (0-5). Will Sam Smith get his first victory of the season?
Alex Benda (3-2) takes on (3-2) Vasilios Nikolaou. Who will come out of this battle with the better record?
David Edinger(0-5) takes on Jeremy Train (4-1). Will the tough Jeremy team stay with Matt, or will David get the upset?
Chris Cleveland (4-1) takes on the youngster Josh Sager (2-3). One major issue for Chris…The Saints are on bye week. Chris will be without Brees, Kamara, and Thomas this week.
Teams at 5-0 = 1
Teams at 4-1 = 2
Teams at 3-2 = 2
Teams at 2-3 = 3
Teams at 1-4 = 0
Teams at 0-5 = 2