Here are six players to watch when the Baltimore Ravens play the New York Giants in the third preseason game. Remember in this game the starters are expected to play most of the game (usually three quarters).
1. Ray Rice- Rice has not had many touches in the preseason because the Ravens want to save him for the regular season. He has had a fumble in each of the preseason games so look for him to protect the ball.
2. Joe Flacco- Flacco did not look great in the game against the Washington Redskins. With three quarters of play look for him to get into a sync with his receives.
3. Chris Carr- Carr has been out with a hamstring injury. He is slated to be the starting corner for the Ravens so it will be good for the Ravens to see where he is at.
4. Anquan Boldin- He has not been targeted much during the first two preseason games. Like all the other starters look for him to see a lot more action. Ravens fans will be excited to see what he can do.
5. Jameel McClain- He is battling for a starting linebacker spot and he is banged up. All coaches love players that play through pain, so Harbaugh will be happy to see him play tonight.
6. Cary Williams- Williams has been a standout in the first two preseason games. He has two interceptions and is trying to take his name off the bubble.