The Baltimore Ravens and Washington Redskins are playing at FedEx field tonight. Here is a six pack worth of match-ups to watch for.
1. Micheal Oher verse Brian Orakpo- It will be interesting to see how Micheal Oher matches up against a talented pass rusher. The right side will be tested as well.
2. Donovan McNabb verse Ravens secondary- Panthers quarterback Matt Moore did not challenge the Ravens secondary too much in the Ravens first preseason game against the Carolina Panthers. It will be good to see if the Ravens can hold up against an elite or above average quarterback.
3. Ravens pass rush verse Redskins offensive line- The Ravens pass rush will be a big key if they want to make a Super Bowl run. If the Redskins want to compete for anything they need to keep McNabb healthy. Last year the Redskins offensive line got crushed by every team.
4. Ravens young linebackers against grandpa- The Ravens are having a competition for the inside linebacker spot next to Ray Lewis. Jameel McClain, Tavares Gooden, and Dannell Ellerbe are all going to see action against the Redskins aging running backs.
5. Billy Cundiff verse Shayne Graham- Yes you saw this right, two teammates pinned against each other. This is what it is, the Ravens biggest competition is for the kicker position and it will be those two facing off.
6. Ravens fans verse Redskins Fans- The Redskins have home field advantage but you know that there will be some Ravens fans in the house. It probably will not rival the number of Redskins fans but if the Ravens get a big lead early you might see the tide shift.